Friday, August 1, 2008

Christ AhnSahngHong in Church of God World Mission Society

The new name had to come and has come according to the Bible. We should find out who is our second coming Christ. We should know who we are and who our Father and Mother. Since I came to Church of God World Mission Society, I have found out my identity. What am I?
I am a child of God, the true God the Father and God the Mother.

Gal 4:26
But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother.
Gal 4:28
Now you, brothers, like Isaac, are children of promise.

As everybody knows, Second Coming Christ must come. And He reveals the secret of entering to heaven and the way to salvation. Now, everything is clear because the age of Holy Spirit has come and we live in this world, full of Holy Spirit.
The secret was Heavenly Mother. Our life is up to God. Without Father showing us Mother , we cannot be born as God's children.

No comments: