Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Christ AhnSahngHong and Jerusalem Mother, the true love

(Church of God World Mission Society)These days I realize how much our God,Chirst AhnSahngHong and Jerusalem Mother love us and how merciful for Their Children. How patient they are with me, a detestable sinner. Before I came to Church of God World Mission Society, I did not realize why I am a sinner which is said by so-called Christians. Even though I attended Catholic Church, I never understood about spiritaul world and the existence of the following verse as well.

2Pet 3:8
8But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. 9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.
10But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare.


We have to repent our sin before our God. We have to know we are lost children who committed sin in the Kingdom of Heaven. Christ Ahnsahnghong and Jerusalem Mother are our spiritual parents who have true love for us. How pitiful I was in those days I did not know Church of God World Mission Society, and those days I didn't meet Christ AhnSahngHong and Jerusalem Mother. How pitiful are those people proclaiming themselves God's children even though they do not know who their parents are!



1 comment:

Ann said...

Father Ahnsahnghong and Mother New Jerusalem I truly give all Praise, Honor, and Glory to you for giving us true love.