Monday, August 4, 2008

Christ AhnSahngHong is the new name.

As everybody knows about the Second Coming Christ, He has to come in a new name. The previous name was Jesus, but the new one is allowed to know only to those who recieves it.
Since I came to Church of God World Mission Society, the teaching of Christ AhnSahngHong have been so clear that I can understand Jesus' second coming and the way to get eternal life. I never heard about this truth from others. Many people will be curious about who Chirst AhnSahngHong is. He is the Second Coming Chirst proven by the Bible.

Rev 2:17
He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it.


As I said above, how can we tell true Christ's name? Answer is in the Bible.

Rev 5:5
Then one of the elders said to me, "Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals."

The one who fulfill prophecy of the Root of David is the true Christ. And His name is Christ AhnSahngHong. Christ AhnSahngHong established zion, Church of God World Mission Society, which keeps the feast of God in spirit and truth.




No comments: