Thursday, July 31, 2008

Church of God World Mission Society Showed me the Truth

I always thought that I was here to stay. That I had a mission in this world and that I was one the best people in the world. I don't kill nor steal. I'm a good person. God loves me!
But once I learned the secret of the forgiveness of sins I understood why I am here in this world evnthough I actually don't want to be.

Psalms 102:18-22
Let this be written for a future generation , that a people not yet created may worship the LORD:
"The LORD looked down from His sanctuary on high, from heaven He viewed the earth, to hear the groans of the prisoners and release those condenmed to death. So the name of the LORD will be declared in Zion and His praise in Jerusalem when the people and kingdoms assemble to worship the LORD."

When I read this verse it led me to understand that I'm not so good after all because when God looks at me They see a prisoner, someone convicted to death because of something that I did that was absolutely wrong.
However, Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother Jerusalem had mercy on my dying soul and let me know the truth and the way back to eternal life. If They had not come I would still be lost and destined to eternal death.

No comments: