Monday, July 28, 2008

Through the Creation...

Isn't it difficult to imagine God? or is it just me? What does God look like or what is His name? What is God anyway?...

These are just a few of the questions I often asked myself before I came the Church of God. But I was amazed when I was shown Rom 1:18-20 and learned that from the beginning God had already showed us that He is not just "He", they are, actually, "He" and "She". The creation proves that the invisible God, the one that we cannot fathom or imagine is almighty Father and Mother.

It is utterly amazing to know that I have a Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and a Heavenly Mother and a loving heavenly family. My heavenly parents and family make me complete.

Thank you God Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem for loving me with all Your heart!

No comments: