Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The New Name Ahnsahnghong

According to the bible God is a testing stone that causes men to stumble: (1st Peter 2:6 - For in Scripture it says:"See, I lay a stone in Zion, a chosen and precious cornerstone, and the one who trusts in him will never be put to shame. 7Now to you who believe, this stone is precious. But to those who do not believe, "The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone, 8and, "A stone that causes men to stumble and a rock that makes them fall.) In context we can see that this verse is talking about Jesus Christ. Because Christ came to this earth in the flesh with the name Jesus and not Jehovah, most of the people of that time who only new God to be Jehovah rejected Jesus and did not believe in him even though all the scriptures foretold of his coming (Matthew 5:39 - You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about me, yet you refuse to come to me to have life.) Even though all the Scriptures of that time which was the Old Tesatement testified about Jesus, not once did they say the name Jesus in them, but through the prophecies of the scriptures we can clearly see that Jesus and Jehovah are one in the same and that the bible already foretold about God coming in this way, and when he did, it was difficult for people to accept. By this we can see how God truely is a testing stone and wants to see who really beliefs in his words. Even though God comes with a different name than before, who will accept it.

In Matthew it says (Matthew 28:18 - Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in[a] the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.") Jesus taught us to baptize in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit and surely he will be with us to the very end of the age. God divided time into three ages: the age of the Father, the age of the Son and the age of the Holy Spirit. And in each age they all have a name. We know that the Father has a name, it is Jehovah, and we also now that the Son has a name, it is Jesus, but what about the Holy Spirit? Does the Holy Spirit have a name? We are living in the Holy Spirit age, then what is the name? (Revalation 2:17 - He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it.) According to Revalation which speaks about the last days (or last age) when Christ is to appear again, the bible says that the Spirit will give us a stone with a new name. We know that Jesus Christ is the stone, then it is Christ with a new name! See also (Revalation 3:11 - I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. 12Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name. 13He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.) Here Jesus Christ who is coming soon (speaking of his 2nd coming) directly says I will write on him my new name. By the way it also says that when Jesus gives us his new name he will also give us hidden manna, What is manna? (John 6:48 - I am the bread of life. 49Your forefathers ate the manna in the desert, yet they died. 50But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which a man may eat and not die. 51I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.") We can see clearly that the manna is Jesus flesh which he gave to the world to have life, eternal life that is. (Luke 22:13 - They left and found things just as Jesus had told them. So they prepared the Passover. 14When the hour came, Jesus and his apostles reclined at the table. 15And he said to them, "I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer.19And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, "This is my body (flesh)given for you; do this in remembrance of me." 20In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.) Jesus gave us his flesh through the passover and said this is the new covenant which gives us eternal life. (John 6:53 - Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.) Therefore the manna that the Spirit will give us with the new name is the passover of the new covenant which Jesus gave us to have eternal life.

It should come as no surprise then when Christ is to come again that the same thing could happen as it did 2000 years ago. In fact indeed it will for the bible already said so. I hope many people don't make the same mistake as the people who did not accept God 2000 years ago when he came the first time, to them he was a stumbling block and they failed to recieve him. I hope many people believe in the new name of Ahnsahnghong who came according to God's own word and restored the passover of the new covenant which was abolished during the times of the dark ages and has been hidden (hidden manna) ever since.

No comments: