Sunday, September 21, 2008

The creation testifies God!




I would like to take this time to truly thank God Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem for pouring down Their grace upon me. It’s truly amazing and awesome to know that in my life time God almighty and powerful has appeared as a man and a woman! Through the bible I now understand that God is my Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother. It is also amazing that the God of heaven has shown me all the mysteries of the bible; they have allowed me to receive the gift of eternal life. All my life I was raised to think that God only existed in a male image, but I was wrong!
It’s actually common sense if you think about it. Doesn’t every living creature on earth have a father and mother? Yes, indeed! Then why is it so difficult to understand that God is our father and our mother. From the beginning of the bible in Genesis 1:26-27 to end in Revelation 22:17, God the Father, Christ Ahnsahnghong and the Bride, Heavenly Mother Jerusalem are testified as Elohim. Whether we believe in the bible or not God is the “I AM”. Meaning, God is who They are and no one can change that fact!
As a believer in the truth and in the creation, whose intention was to illustrate God’s divine nature; I will praise Elohim Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother Jerusalem…

No comments: