Sunday, September 14, 2008

Faith in Christ



Whoever claims to have faith/ believe in God Jesus and to be a true Christian must follow this verse:

John 6:53-55 『Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink."』

and this one:

Matt. 26:17-28 『...So the disciples did as Jesus had directed them and prepared the Passover...While they were eating, Jesus took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to his disciples, saying, "Take and eat; this is my body." Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins."』

Because if we obey what Christ asked us to do then we may have lived truly by faith. Faith in the Holy one of God. That's why Christ said:

John 13:15
15I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. 16I tell you the truth, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him. 17Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them.

1 John 2:3-6
3We know that we have come to know him if we obey his commands. 4The man who says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in him. 5But if anyone obeys his word, God's love is truly made complete in him. This is how we know we are in him: 6Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

The conclusion of the matter is that yes, the righteous will live by faith. Faith in what our Savior setup for our salvation. Our Heavenly Father Christ Ahn Sahng Hong suffered and shed His blood then and now again to make sure that He set the example of how to obey and be saved by the faith produced not induced by obedience.
Our Heavenly Mother Jerusalem teaches us to have the same faith as Abraham. Abraham just obeyed whatever God said. He never questioned, complained, nor even thought of how much work or effort it would require. He simply obeyed and it was credited to him as righteousness. I like Abraham, I want to have that is fulfilled through obedience in the word of Christ.
Father Ahn Sahng Hong and Mother Jerusalem, let me be the lamb that follows the Lambs wherever they go!

1 comment:

Ann said...

True faith is to keep God's word.

We belong to Heavenly Father and Mother who are the savior in this age.

So we keep God's word(Passover,
Sabbath)!!