Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Seal of God Revealed by Christ Ahnsahnghong.

The World Mission Society Church of God teaches about the Seal of God! Ok so what is the Seal of God? Lets see….

John 6:27-Do not work for food that spoil but for food that endures to eternal life which the son of man will give you. On him God the Father has placed His seal of approval.

Then Jesus has the seal. But we are the ones that need this seal
. Then who has to come in us? Jesus. Then how do we receive Jesus so that He can be in us?

John 6:54- whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. 55For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. 56Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him.

So how? We have to eat Jesus body and blood. Then the seal of God can be in us because Jesus Himself is the seal. Then how can we eat Jesus body and blood?


Luke 22:15 And he said to them, "I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer.

Luke 22: 19And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, "This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me."
20In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.

Then very clearly we can see that only through the Passover Jesus promised His body and blood. In all the gospels, the only feast mentioned through which we can receive the body and blood of Christ is the Passover. It is not communion or Eucharist!!!! It is only the Passover Feast, which is kept once a year at the appointed time (leviticus 23:4)(1 cor 5:7). Then how can you receive the seal of God?? It is only through the Passover. Even during the Exodus times the Passover was a sign of protection for the Israelites. The Passover has always been the Seal of God.
Exodus 12:11-This is how you are to eat it: with your cloak tucked into your belt, your sandals on your feet and your staff in your hand. Eat it in haste; it is the LORD's Passover.
12 "On that same night I will pass through Egypt and strike down every firstborn—both men and animals—and I will bring judgment on all the gods of Egypt. I am the LORD. 13 The blood will be a sign for you on the houses where you are; and when I see the blood, I will pass over you. No destructive plague will touch you when I strike Egypt.

Even at this time God protected anyone who celebrated the Passover. God never changes his mind!! That is why 2000 years ago Jesus brought the Passover of the new covenant through which we can eat His body and blood. If you want to be protected, please keep the Passover. The only reason why the World Mission Society Church of God keeps the Passover is because the angel from the east, God Ahnsahnghong, came and restored this Feat before the last disaster comes upon the earth. How amazing it is that we can know the way to be protected by God! Isn’t beautiful? It is praise worthy. Nowadays, all Christians celebrate Eucharist and communion thinking that is the way to receive Jesus body and blood. However, the bible only speaks about the feast of the Passover. The Passover was abolished in Ad 325 through the Nicaea council. At that time whoever was caught celebrating the Passover was accused of heresy and therefore punished. Thanks be to Father Ahnsahnghong for coming to this earth and restoring this precious truth through which we can receive the seal of God. Later on I will post the historical evidence of the Nicaea Council and the abolishment of the Passover. Thank you Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem! (Revelation 22:17). Church of God World Mission Society is the place to be!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, I am so excited about this truth. I really , really hope and pray that everyone hears about Christ Ahnsahnghong!

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how God's plan of protection was in the Passover from the very beginning. We can see why it DOES matter if we keep the Passover.

Elohist144 said...

Can you imagine the end of the world? I don't want to even think about it! However, those days for some will be dispair, agony, fear, tremble, but for others will be the beginning of a new age, the eternal kingdom of heaven.

Just think about it, God (Him/Herself) give us the way out through the Seal of God. WOW what a precious promise.

Thank you Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother.

CherubAngel said...

Yeah everytime I think of how Passover will protect us from any disasters I am so thankful to Father Christ AHnsahnGhong and Heavenly Mother for giving me Their seal.