Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Greatest Gift Of God Ahnsahnghong.

Since i was a little girl there was something that always bothered me. It was the thought that i had to die one day. This thought disturbed my mind day by day. I didnt know why i was born and i didnt know why i had to die but guess what? Now God has shown me every single truth in the bible and the reason of my existence. But you want to know what is the best thing out of all of this? God came again in the flesh and let me understand how to receive that Eternal Life i always longed for!! Second Coming Christ Ahnsahnghong came to this earth and preached the gospel through which now i have received Eternal Life. Christ Ahnsahnghong preached for 37 years Eternal Life( Passover). According to prophecy, Christ Ahnsahnghong came in 1948 and restored the miracle of life- The Passover. Only the World Misison Society Church of God keeps the Passover because we have received the Second Coming Christ Ahnsahnghong. Since i have been a member of the World Mission Society Church of God, I have not stopped smiling. Through all the teachings of the World Mission Society Church of God i can long for the Kingdom of Heaven. The teachings of the World misison Society Church of God are only about Eternal life. I wonder why?.. It is because Second Coming Christ Ahnsahnghong taught everything as prophesied. Now, i have nothing to fear for i have received the greatest gift one could ever receive. I have received Eternal Life. No one in this world can promise you Eternal Life but God. Thanks be to God Ahnsahnghong for coming to this earth to bring salvation. Then, To whom shall i go? surely Christ Ahnsahnghong has the words of Eternal life! Christ Ahnsahnghong is truly God Almighty. If you want to know how to receive Eternal Life please come to study about Christ Ahnsahnghong at the World Misison Society Church of God.! God Bless you!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are u sure were not related.lol Everything I read on this site seems to be the same thing I'm thinkin. I really wan to know more about this Christ Ahnsahnghong because He makes a lot of sense. seriously.

YemaG said...

Amen! How beautiful! I always had the same thought when I was young that I'd die some day. Believe it or not, what worried me more was that my mom would die some day - before me - and that I'd have to live in this world without her. But God Ahnsahnghong is so merciful. He restored the truth of life and gave us eternal life through the Passover. How much love and mercy God has for these sinners!

Anonymous said...

Yes, the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Ahnsahnghong Our Father!

Anonymous said...

It's true. I always wondered if death is a nature part of life, then why do we fear it so much? Because it is not natural, and Christ Ahnsahnghong proved that by giving us a way to have eternal life through the Passover. Thanks so much to Christ Ahnsahnghong!

Anonymous said...

This is the greatest gift from God. Even if we are successful in this world - having a "good life" and being well off - without eternal life what is all of it? It credits othing in the face of eternity.

Anonymous said...

Reading this post - and this blog for that matter - makes me more and more curious about this Christ Ahnsahnghong. I'd consider studying about Him if the Bible testifies about Him. Not that I'd believe what's written on blogs and internet sites, but through these many blogs I'd like to MAYBE come to the church to study.

Anonymous said...

You'll see, Tati G, when you come and study about Christ Ahnsahnghong that He is the True God who give eternal life through the Passover. Only through the Bible can you find out. I'm glad you're considering to go!

Anonymous said...

I always see people try to talk down about Christ Ahnsahnghong, but they themselves present a way to receive eternal life. But all Christ Ahnsahnghong talks about is how to receive eternal life. I think I'm gonna stick with Christ Ahnsahnghong.

lovemessenger1004 said...

This is true.
I also didn't know how for me to get the eternal life without death. But Christ Ahnsahnghong came down to the earth and led me to the eternal life.
Now I believe in and sure that God will take me to the Heaven and eternal life.
The Bible testifies him as our savior and heavenly father.

Anonymous said...

There are so many things we don't want to do and when we have to do them we ask, "Why?" I never really questioned why I had to die, even though it was not something I looked forward to. Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother truly woke us up from the DEEP sleep.

CherubAngel said...

Its so true..even when I was a child I always was scared that one day I would die..thats b/c somehow my spirit that at one time I existed in Heaven where there was no death. But even though I lived my whole life in fear of death, God, Christ AhnsahnGHong came to this earth to bring the solution to death for me. How wonderful is our God!

Anonymous said...

the value of salvation given to us is so great and precious that it can't be replaced with anything else in te world. thanks a lot, Father Ahnsahnghong & heavenly mother.

God's Will said...

The way to have eternal life established by Christ Ahnsahnghong is truely the only way to be able to enter the Kingdom of God. I thank Father Ahnsahnghong for showing us this truth. while people are trying to find cures for deceases, our Father brought us the cure for death. That's amazing. Thanks be to Father Ahnsahnghong for showing us the way to have eternal life :)