Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Christ Ahnsahnghong is my Savior!

Ever since i learned about Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem, my life actually has a meaning. Before knowing this amazing truth of the bible i was like a lost sheep without his shepherd. I went to many churches trying to find out the truth in the bible, however, my thirst for the truth was never quenched. I always wanted to know about the second coming Christ, but no one had an answer for me. All these churches i went to only had their own though and their own way to go to heaven never following what the bible said!! However, now i know the new name of the savior- Christ Ahnsahnghong! How merciful is God that He had to come again to give us salvation because satan destroyed all the truth of God. Christ Ahnsahnghong brought back the miracle of life- the Passover and all the feast of God! How amazing it is that in this age i had the chance to know that Christ came again and i know the new name of Christ- Christ Ahnsahnghong. Christ Ahnsahnghong fulfilled all the prophecies in the bible and i will always praise the name of Ahnsahnghong because Christ Ahnsahnghong is true Almighty God.

Hebrews 9:28- so christ was sacrificed once.... and he will appear a second time not to bear sin but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

God bless you and study about the Second Coming Christ Ahnsahnghong!

5 comments:

lovemessenger1004 said...

So am I. I was also belongs to false churches, which taught me only the law of men. I was boring and felt empty in my mind always.
At that time I heared about all the truth from my physical father.
I went church to check and confirm everything. When I study the Bible, I was shocked and became happy.
"God lead me to the eternal life and heaven."
Church of God is really true.
Why?
It follows all commandments of God, and There is perfect truth.
The bible evidently shows us God the Father and God the Mother.
Church of God believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother, because The bible testifies about.

Anonymous said...

wow this is so my story. I always felt the same way. Thanks do much to Christ Ahnsahnghong who brought the way the eternal life back.

Anonymous said...

i keep hearing so much about this Christ Ahnsahnghong. I would like to stud about him some day.

Anonymous said...

Simply put, by Christ Ahnsahnghong's giving us Passover, He showed us that He's the 2nd Coming Christ b/c bringing Passover is something that only the 2nd Coming Christ can do. I love You Father!

Anonymous said...

your not alone. I think all of God's children felt the same way. Thank Father Christ Ahnsahnghong who came and brought the truth of life.