Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Christ Ahnsahnghong Gave us Life through the New Covenant.

Jeremiah 31:31 "The time is coming," declares the LORD,"when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah. It will not be like the covenant I made with their forefathers when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, because they broke my covenant, though I was a husband to them, " declares the LORD. "This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after that time," declares the LORD. "I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest," declares the LORD. "For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more."
According to this verse, only God can make this new covenant that has the power to forgive sins. Also through this covenant we can be God's people! This covenant is amazing.. then what is it and who made it?
Luke 22:13-15: They left and found things just as Jesus had told them. So they prepared the Passover. When the hour came, Jesus and his apostles reclined at the table. 15And he said to them, "I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer.
Luke 22:19-20-And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, "This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me." In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.
Then what is the new covenant according to the bible? The PASSOVER!!! NOT COMMUNION OR EUCHARIST OR SACRAMENT!!!!!! GOD,JESUS, ONLY PREPARED FOR THE PASSOVER WHICH IS KEPT ONCE A YEAR AT THE APPOINTED TIME (LEVITICUS 23:4)
This is why Jesus waited until the appointed time came for the Passover to celebrate it. He never did this every Sunday or whenever he wanted. So we must follow Jesus example and keep the Passover only at the appointed time. The Passover is the New Covenant God promised to establish. And as you see only Jesus,God, established it. No mere man can establish this Passover but only God Almighty. Then Church of God World Mission Society keeps the Passover nowadays!!!!!! who can only establish this new covenant?? Only God!! Then God appeared again for a second time and restored the Passover which was abolished through the Nicaea Council in 325 AD by Constantine. Second Coming Christ Ahnsahnghong came as prophesied and gave us life through the Passover. Without the coming of Christ Ahnsahnghong there is no way we could have received salvation. Christ Ahnsahnghong is not a false prophet or a mere man!! Christ Ahnsahnghong is truly God Almighty who fulfilled all the prophecies in the bible. If you want to truly know more about Christ Ahnsahnghong please study through the bible at our church. Christ Ahnsahnghong came to give Life to everyone. Don't doubt Christ Ahnsahnghong anymore.. You will not regret receiving the second coming Christ Ahnsahnghong who came from the east as prophesied. God Bless you!

No comments: