Sunday, December 2, 2007

Do You Truly Love God?..........

Are you the one that truly loves God?... At this time and moment, can you say that you Love Him with all your heart, mind and soul?..
So many people I have met tell me the only thing they have to do to receive salvation is to Love God and Confess his name. But.... do you know what kind of Love God expects from you? Have you checked through the Bible what is the definition of Love in the eyes of God. It is written:

1 John 3:18-Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth.

Then what kind of action does God want from us?

1 John 2:3-We know that we have come to know him if we obey his commands. The man who says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But if anyone obeys his word, God's love is truly made complete in him. This is how we know we are in him: Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

1 John 5: 2- This is how we know that we love the children of God: by loving God and carrying out his commands. This is love for God: to obey his commands. And his commands are not burdensome

2 john 1:6- And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands.

John 14:15- If you love me, you will obey what I command.

Deutoronomy 5:10-... but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.

Deutoronomy 11:1- Love the LORD your God and keep his requirements, his decrees, his laws and his commands always.

John 14:21-21- Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him."

John 15:10- If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love.

Why does God continue to say to obey his commands?!! He says Love= Obey commands. If we say we Love God, yet we dont obey his commands God says we are liars in His eyes!!!

Very simple....
If we Love God= Obey His commands.
If we dont Love God= Dont obey commands.

Then check yourselves... are you keeping the Biblical Sabbath Holy as God commanded? are you keeping the Passover as God commanded? are you keeping the feast of God as He commanded? are you truly walking in obedience to His commands?! Please give careful thought to your actions. Dont just say I love you God, but show Him you love Him through your actions. Your God says to please obey his commands so that you can receive salvation. If we obey, we will be greatly blessed!

Because God loves us so much, he came a second time to bring salvation!! He is Christ Ahnsahnghong. Christ Ahn Sahng Hong has taught us all the truth that has been kept hidden for generations. Christ Ahnsahnghong restored all the truth of God that was abolished during the dark ages, therefore Christ Ahnsahnghong is the Second Coming Christ prophesied in the Bible (Hebrews 9:28). If you study, you will see that Christ Ahnsahnghong truly fulfilled everything that was prophesied about Second Coming Christ. Christ Ahnsahnghong taught us the Sabbath, Passover and many other truths that were abolished after Jesus ascended to heaven. Christ Ahn Sahng Hong has taught us the true meaning of Love and let us realize how to truly Love God. God Ahnsahnghong, I love you so much! You are the true God and Savior! Amen!
.

1 comment:

CherubAngel said...

I must admit I said I loved God when I didnt obey what he commands. Although I was being disobedient in God's eyes Christ AhnSahngHong showed me how to follow God's commands. Now I can truly say that I love God, Christ AhnSahngHong and Heavenly Mother.