Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Bible Testifies About Christ Ahnsahnghong!

John 5:39

You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about me, yet you refuse to come to me to have life.
Just like the Bible that people read 2000 years ago (Old testament) testified to first coming Christ, so the Bible the bible that we read nowadays (OT & NT) testify to the Second Coming Christ. If you truly rely on the word of God, your eyes will see God!. The bible is the only source by which we can recognize the Christ. The sad thig is that even though the Scriptures point to the savior, people refuse to come to Him to have life....
Do you want to know who is Christ Ahnsahnghong?...... Then try to find out through the Bible.
Do you want to know why the Church of God World Mission Society believes Christ Ahnsahnghong is the Second Coming Christ? Study through the Bible.
Only through the prophecies in the Bible will you be able to recognize who is The True Christ among so many false Christ that have appeared. Dont judge anything before studying through the Bible who is Christ Ahn Sahng Hong.
Luke 24: 44-He said to them, "This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms."
Till next time Ladies and Gentleman.. May God Bless you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow.. this mankes me feel so interested in study the bible.. u know why? lol.. because I have never done it!!! I'm in zero right now. But I'll try to learn it the correct way.. through you because thi pg makes so much sense to me.. it's very clear and i feel i'll finally approach a lil bit more to God through this. God bless you too!