Thursday, January 8, 2009

Father Ahnsahnghong who Gave Us Hidden Manna


Rev 2:17 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it.

Father Ahnsahnghong came to this earth and brought us the truth of the Passover. After almost 2k years of loosing everything that Christ had sacrificed for, He has returned with the manna from heaven.

John 6:35-58 Then Jesus declared, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty... It is written in the Prophets: 'They will all be taught by God.' Everyone who listens to the Father and learns from him comes to me. No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father. I tell you the truth, he who believes has everlasting life. I am the bread of life. Your forefathers ate the manna in the desert, yet they died. But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which a man may eat and not die. I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world. Then the Jews began to argue sharply among themselves, "How can this man give us his flesh to eat?" Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him. Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me.This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your forefathers ate manna and died, but he who feeds on this bread will live forever."

Father Ahnsahnghong has restored the Passover of the new covenant that allows us to eat and receive eternal life through the body and blood of Christ. Who knew how to receive eternal life?! Even though Christ Ahnsahnghong suffered to bring us to the truth 2k years ago, He came back to restore it. Christ came again and brought us the hidden manna, the Passover bread and wine celebrated yearly (1.14 @ twighlight).

Luke 22: 13-20 They left and found things just as Jesus had told them. So they prepared the Passover. When the hour came, Jesus and his apostles reclined at the table. 15And he said to them, "I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer. And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, "This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me." In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you."


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should really consider the fact that if their church is keeping communion and communion is nowhere to be found in the Bible, then they should AT LEAST be suspicious of their churches' teachings.