Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christ Ahnsahnghong Who Saved Us Of A Life Of Death



Lk 12:16-21 『And he told them this parable: "The ground of a certain rich man produced a good crop. He thought to himself, ‘What shall I do? I have no place to store my crops.' Then he said, ‘This is what I'll do. I will tear down my barns and build bigger ones, and there I will store all my grain and my goods. And I'll say to myself, "You have plenty of good things laid up for many years. Take life easy; eat, drink and be merry." ' But God said to him, ‘You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?' …"』

The foolish rich man thought there were many years left for him to increase his riches and live a life of ease. He was full of dreams for the future, making great plans to eat all kinds of delicious food and build a fine house. However, that very night he died. How foolish and pitiful! Death is a sleep and rest for those who abide in God Ahnsahnghong, but to those who don't, it means eternal destruction and punishment. Human life is so transient. So through the above parable Jesus told us to repent without delay and prepare to return to the kingdom of heaven. "Do not boast about tomorrow." Through these words, we can find what is Christ Ahnsahnghong's will for us. He wants us to constantly prepare for eternal life.

No comments: