Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother in the highest dimension

I believe in Elohim God who existed before the creation of the world described in the Bible. Men has no power to limit God's mghty power and has no authority to change God's divine nature and presence. God already showed about Themselves from the creation so we cannot doubt about the existence of God.(Ro 1:19-20) In Church of God World Mission Society I became sure of it. Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother showed the fact, and I can confirm through the Bible. God's word is truly absolute. Once in a while, I felt that God is far away from me. Like Israelites grumbling in the desert, when God gave me hardship to go through, I doubt presence of God the Father and God the Mother. However, God is right there beside me for real. The only reason we cannot see is They are in different dimesion which is higher than ours. We should have faith. Then God will listen to us. Everything was made from my lack of faith. When I believe and trust in Almighty God 100%, we are allowed to become the tools God use.

5 comments:

Elice said...

I also believe Christ Ahnsahnghong and heavenly mother. Because I check it through the Bible.
The Bible clearly testifies that the spirit and the bride will give us the eternal life in the last day(Rev. 22:17).

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I always have to remember, too, that God is with me in ALL circumstances - good or bad. Since God knows the end from e beginning, I have to trust that God is leading me in the rigt way for my salvation. Father Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem are Our Parents and Our God, They will not rear us wrong.

Elice said...

I believe Elohim God also. I also felt that God is far away from me, but God was with me. God was my spiritual father and mother. Now I really happy because elohim God protect me always.

Elice said...

I believe Elohim God also. I also felt that God is far away from me, but God was with me. God was my spiritual father and mother. Now I really happy because elohim God protect me always.

♥Spirit-Bride♥ said...

Amen.
Christ Ahnsahnghong and Jerusalem Mother is surely our God.