Tuesday, April 8, 2008

World Mission Society Church of God Believes in Second Coming Christ

According to the Bible, Jesus Christ will appear a second time in the flesh!

Hebrews 9:28- so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

When you say something will happen a second time, it is because it already happened a first time. Otherwise, you can not say "a second time".Then how did Christ appear the first time? In the flesh!!(check my older post for more detail about His coming in the flesh) Then Jesus will come again in the flesh for a second time!! for what purpose? to bring salvation. then when second coming Christ comes will his name be Jesus? lets see

Revelation 3:11- I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. 12Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name.

Then it is impossible for his name to be Jesus. He will give us His New Name!! Then from where will he come?

Isaiah 46:11 -From the east I summon a bird of prey;from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose.What I have said, that will I bring about; what I have planned, that will I do. Listen to me, you stubborn-hearted, you who are far from righteousness. I am bringing my righteousness near, it is not far away;and my salvation will not be delayed. I will grant salvation to Zion, my splendor to Israel.

a bird of prey(eagle) in the bible represents God.

Exodus 19:3 Then Moses went up to God, and the LORD called to him from the mountain and said, "This is what you are to say to the house of Jacob and what you are to tell the people of Israel: 'You yourselves have seen what I did to Egypt, and how I carried you on eagles' wings and brought you to myself.

Then God is coming from a far-off land in the east as a man!! for what purpose to bring salvation!! This is definitely not talking about his first coming because we know Jesus did not come from a far-off land in the east. He came from the middle east-Israel. In addition to this, Isaiah wrote this prophecy-- Isaiah was already in Israel when he wrote and he saw God coming from a far-off land in the east. Then Second Coming Christ must come from an eastern far off land and bring salvation!! and don't forget-- He must also come with a new name.

The World Mission Society Church of God has already received the Second Coming Christ from the east. His New Name is Ahnsahnghong! Christ Ahnsahnghong brought salvation in these last days as prophesied. He was born in the far-off land from the east, S. Korea, and restored the Passover for the salvation of the world.

Isaiah 24:15 Therefore in the east give glory to the LORD; exalt the name of the LORD, the God of Israel, in the islands of the sea.

The Name of the Lord will come from the East. Praise the Name of Ahnsahnghong. (view my older post to see the prophecy fulfillment from Christ Ahnsahnghong.)
God Bless you!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Christ Ahnsahnghong is really Second Coming Christ who appear
in the far-off land from east and restored the Passover for our salvation!!

I thank Christ AhnsahngHong for giving me salvation!!