Sunday, February 15, 2009

Apology to Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother Jerusalem

"...No human being is perfect. We all make mistakes. I only mention this because somehow it is so hard to admit that we are wrong. A famous line from the book "Love Story" by Eric Segal states that "Love means never having to say you're sorry". This may sound romantic but it is a really bad line to live by. Apologies are necessary in every relationship. Apologies are the building block of relationships. If a family has any hope of staying together, there will be frequent and sincere apologies..."

I saw this posted somewhere and it reminded me of Father and Mother. Father Ahnsahnghong willingly came to set up the way of life for us sinners. We committed sin in Heaven, but the one that suffered for that sin was our Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong. For Father's great sacrifice I want to give Him eternal thanks and show my apology through my actions.
Though it is hard for me to admit when I am wrong, Father, You always forgive me and grant me a second chance to repent truthfully. I wish I didn't have to say I'm sorry, but...
I'M SORRY!
Our Heavenly Mother took up the great task of becoming our atoning sacrifice. Because of Mother Jerusalem's boundless love for me, now I can say that I have life in me. Not a law or a written code, but the command, will, and a fire of life and love in me. Thanks to You, Holy Mother for Your mercy.
Though I despise You, You forgive me. Though I injure Your already torn heart, You forgive me. Though my sins prick you everyday, You forgive me. Though I don't say 'I'm sorry',
You forgive me.
Instead of I'm sorry, now, I want to say...
THANK YOU!!
In our Family, in order to stay together, there should be many many THANKYOU's!



No comments: