Sunday, March 30, 2008

Christ Ahnsahnghong Freed us from the Bondage of Death.

Hebrews 2:14- Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might destroy him who holds the power of death- that is, the devil- and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by thieir fear of death.

Everytime I read this verse, I can truly feel the love of Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem! Because we had to die, Christ Ahnsahnghong came to the earth and for 37 years preached the good news of Eternal Life. Christ Ahnsahnghong brought back the miracle of life, the Passover, and let us know the way to be free from sin and death. Through the sacrifice of God Ahnsahnghong, sinners have now a hope for the Kingdom of Heaven. All my life I always feared death, but now I am so happy because I know the cure and medicine to death!! Do you know what it is? Have you ever thought about the solution to death? I bet you never did. But God has a solution to everything!!!!!!!!!!! and yes, even death! Because all human beings are slaves to death, Second Coming Christ had to come to bring salvation.

Hebrews 9:28- So Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but ot bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

So many people say they are saved, but have they met Second Coming Christ? I dont think so! If salvation already existed, why would Bible say He will appear a second time to bring salvation. This means, salvation didnt exist, so Second Coming Christ has to bring it!

By the way, appear- means you will see Him. It also says - "a second time"- then, can you say something will happen a second time when it never happened the first time? No way! The second time has to follow the same conditions as the first time. The first time, Christ appeared in the flesh. Therefore, the second time Christ will also appear in the flesh!!

The Second Coming Christ has come according to prophecy in 1948 (check my older post). Christ Ahnsahnghong brought us salvation! Yes He did! please give yourself a chance to understand through the bible that Christ Ahnsahnghong is the true Second Coming Christ in this age! I'll post next about the solution to death given by God! Only God can let you know this mystery. How am I so sure about this? Well, because Second Coming Christ Ahnsahnghong came
already and let us know this truth!! All bible prophecy point to Christ Ahnsahnghong!!

Father Ahnsahnghong and Mother New Jerusalem I truly give all Praise, Honor, and Glory to You for reaching your hand out to me when I was in despair! It is because of you- Father and Mother- that I can smile every day of my life! I Love You.

No comments: