Friday, November 16, 2007

Christ Ahnsahnghong??

Wait a minute…. Christ Ahnsahnghong????!.. Cult Watch!!! How can Ahn Sahng Hong be the New Name of Christ?! How can you worship a korean man?! It can’t be… the only name we are saved through is Jesus! ...You are blaspheming… No! this can’t be true! If I confess with my mouth Jesus is Lord and accept him in my heart I know ill be saved!

Is this not what goes through your mind when you hear the name of Christ Ahnsahnghong? Nowadays so many people are speaking against our Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and the Church of God World Mission Society. However, they do not realize that he is the same God, Jesus, who came again in the flesh with the New Name of Christ Ahnsahnghong according to prophecies. Hebrews 9:28; Revelation 3:11-13; Matthew 24:3; Mattew 24:30-32; John 16:25-26; Isaia 41:2;

Everyone I tell that Christ came again and his name is Ahn Sahng Hong looks at me as if I was crazy and spreads rumors about me and the Church of God World Mission Society. However, once they come and study the prophecies Christ Ahnsahnghong fulfilled they cannot say a word. They realize that Christ Ahnsahnghong is not just a korean man who established the Church of God World Mission Society. They come to see through the bible that Christ Ahnsahnghong is God Almighty in the flesh because he fulfilled all the prophecies concerning Second Coming Christ. My family, friends, and I give all thanks and praised to Father Ahnsahnghong and our Heavenly Mother Jerusalem(Galatians 4:26) for letting us know all the truth and giving us salvation! Christ Ahn Sahng Hong came from the east and restored the new covenant Passover according to prophecy (Mathew 26:17-19, 26-28;) to give us Eternal Life. He loved us so much, he came down to earth again leaving his glorious throne in order to redeem us and bring us to the Everlasting Kingdom.

John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has Eternal Life and I will raise him up at the last day.

Please have an open mind to know about the true Second Coming Christ and the bride- They are Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother Jerusalem! Amen!

Revelation 22:17 The Spirit and the bride say come and let him who hears say come. Whoever is thirsty let him come and whoever wishes let him take the free gift of the water of life.

And of course there is so much more… ill keep you posted!

Till next time Ladies and Gentleman. May God Bless You! :)

7 comments:

uva347 said...

It’s better to say: “I don't know”, than saying “it’s not true”. The fact that we are ignorant about a topic doesn't mean that topic doesn’t exist. Who knew about Jesus 2000 years ago? Just the twelve, but what about now? So much more people believe in second coming Jesus: Christ Ahnsahnghong, and there so much prove through the bible. Let’s not condemn ourselves denying God, instead let us find out about him through the scriptures…

Le0511 said...

Its true, Jesus gives salvation. But let's think, when Jesus comes again and gives us a new name to call him by, would we be so stubborn to still call him Jesus? Then whats the point of him coming with a new name? Indeed, we should pay attention. After studying the bible, there is NO DOUBT. If you know Jesus, you would know he is Ahnsahnghong Christ that has come. In this generation, Christ came! Deny?? No way. Be Happy! : )

Anonymous said...

i thought the same thing exactly im glad I actually got to study the bible to actually find out it is true Christ Ahnsahnghomg is really GOd almighty...im sure this is what Peter and Paul went through when they preached about Jesus Christ...

CherubAngel said...

Even though eceryone believes in the name of Jesus nowadays, 2,000 years ago the apostles were even put to death for that name b/c it was the name of the Savior in the son's age. But we are now living in the age of the Holy Spirit and God showed us that everything has time limitation (Ecc 3:1) even the Name of the Savior. I owe so much thanks to Christ AhnSahngHong for letting me know the name of the savior in this age.

Short144 said...

You said it! If we really believe the Bible, we'd study before we made any insulting comments about Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem, or at least say nothing, out of fear of making a mistake. However, I don't know if people even fear God anymore. I hope people will have an open mind when they first hear about the 2nd Coming Christ, Ahnsahnghong and Our Mother Jerusalem.

Anonymous said...

I was one that persecuted the Church of God. My husband started going and when i found out I did some research on the church. i became furious after discovering that they belived in a man Ahnsahnghong. i made my husband's life miserable for the first couple of months, and even wanted to devorce him. Though i was so mean to him he only loved me more. This made me even worse until one day I just took the time to listen to him. I mean, what did i have to lose. I went to the church to fight, but instead, that very day i got baptized. I was very skeptical, don't get me wrong but i just couldn't deny the bible. They answered almost all of my questions that very day and the ones they didn't they told me to wait just a little and they will be answered within the studies. since then, i have been giving thatnks to God Ahnsahnghong for his mercy and love. I ask myself how i was forgiven, when i was so evil. i persecuted my husband and the church so much, that in my eyes, it's just not forgivable. I did so much wrong but know i want to do rite. please just check it out before you open your mouth against God. You will see that our God is a merciful God and he is truely living and administering for us. May God bless Everyone of You.

Anonymous said...

well, if the bible says something that that is what we need to follow. Jesus said 2000 yrs ago he will come again for a second time. He also said he will come with a new name. Whether we like it or not if we say we believe in God we have to follow what God says.