Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christ Ahnsahnghong's will is that mankind shall have eternal life

Sometimes people misunderstand Christianity and the Bible. So they try to distort the message of the Bible and deny Christ coming in the flesh. Of course they cannot prove the Bible is not true. The Bible is true since all the prophecy in it testifies. According to the Bible, the last day of the world should come and before that Christ must come a second time to save His children. I hope this blog and posts can help people to understand Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother, and Church of God World Mission Society.

How do we live a worthy life? Many philosophers deeply thought about a contributive life for the sake of all mankind, rather than a self-centered, egocentric life. Montesquieu, an 18th-century French philosopher, uttered these famous words: "If I knew something beneficial to myself, but harmful to my family, I would drive it out of my mind. If I knew something advantageous to my family, but injurious to my country, I would try to forget it. If I knew something profitable to my country, but detrimental to the human race, I would consider it a crime."
Montesquieu said that if anything was profitable to himself, but harmful to others, he gave it up without any hesitation. God forsook everything to bring the greatest benefit to all mankind. Now, let's think about our mission for the sake of all mankind, looking at God who came to this earth to save the world.


God's will is that mankind shall have eternal life

Ro 5:12 『Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all men, because all sinned―』

All men must die because of sin. The span of their life on earth is nothing but trouble and sorrow. Sooner or later, they have to confront death. To deliver them from death, God came to this earth in the flesh.

Jn 6:38-40 『"For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all that he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. For my Father' s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day."』

Jn 6:47-54 『"I tell you the truth, he who believes has everlasting life. I am the bread of life. … I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world. … unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day."』

Everything that God taught while on earth was extremely beneficial for all mankind. As written in Romans chapter 5, death came to all men, because all sinned. To give eternal life to mankind, God came to this earth as the bread of life. He promised His flesh, which He sacrificed to save the whole world, as the Passover bread, and His precious blood as the Passover wine (Mt 26:17-28). Death reigns over all humanity because all have sinned. In this situation, what can be more meaningful and profitable for men than to redeem them from death?
Christ brought the good news of salvation―the new covenant―that men, suffering under the shadow of death, had eagerly waited for. Every day, He never stopped praying and preaching the gospel, in order that He might give eternal life to men through the new covenant and lead them to the kingdom of heaven. He willingly forsook His own safety and peace to open the way to eternal life for all peoples on the earth. By doing so, He directed them away from eternal hell and toward the kingdom of heaven
Christ Himself came to this earth and became the bread of life to lead mankind to the eternal kingdom of heaven, leaving His own joy and happiness behind. By shedding His precious blood for the forgiveness of sins, He opened the way to eternal life. He is God our Father and Mother.

No comments: