Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Bible leads us to Father AhnSahngHong and Jerusalem Mother

I am attending Church of God World Mission Society, which was established by Christ AhnSahngHong, our heavenly Father.
As we have saying "Seeing is believing", before I looked up the Bible, I had the concept on the existence of God vaguely. I would say "There maybe God." I never understood the reality of God nor God's relationship to human. Who is God to us? Once we figure out the answer to this, we can ask blessing and forgiveness of sins to the very God . If I were still confined in the life of spiritual blind, I could not reach God. The Bible study opened my spiritual eyes so that I can recognize my spritual parents, Christ AhnSahngHong and Jerusalem Mother. After looking into the Bible, now I found the true God, Christ AhnSahngHong and Jerusalem Mother. Some say we cannot rely on the Bible literally and just should believe Jesus Chirst in your thought and then, we are already saved. I doubt it. It, itself, is false teaching and false Christians' thing. God did not say that. Are they, surely, Chirstians? They are lying, the children of liar.

Apostle Paul said we should seek the way to life from the Bible. We should follow Jesus' will as the Disciples did.

Timothy 3:15
15and how from infancy you have known the holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. 16All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.



1 comment:

Ann said...

The Bible testifies about Christ Ahnsahnghong. So How can we deny that Christ Ahnsahnghong is God?
In this age, only those who believe the Bible will recognize that the Bible testifies about Christ Ahnsahnghong.
Let's believe Christ Ahnsahnghong our savior whom the Bible prophesies and testifies about.
Then we will have eternal life and be saved.