Monday, December 3, 2007

All Praise and Glory to God Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem Forever and Ever!

To whom o God, should I trun if not to you?
You have the words of Eternal Life, My God!
You are the joy and peace that fills my soul.
Without you I would wither and die having no hope at all.
But thanks be to God Ahnsahnghong our Savior.
Praise be to Mother, our God
Leaving your Heaven's Throne you came down to earth
and reminded us of our Eternal Home, Heaven.
Through your sacrifice heaven's way has been opened
and mortal beings have received Eternal Life.
To you be all Honor, Glory and Praise forever and ever. Amen

Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother Jerusalem, may your glory shine throughout the whole universe!

1 comment:

Blossoms of Life said...

without Christ Ahnsahnghong coming, how could I have recieved eternal life to go back to the Kingdom of Heaven. Thanks so Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother that we have eternal life and an eternal home!